Earn money for your organization by selling Lake Country DockHounds tickets.
- Pick your game(s) that you want to sell tickets for.
- You will receive a special link that you can encourage people to purchase tickets through.
- A portion of each ticket purchased using that link will go back to your organization.
Bring 7-9 people from your organization to help park cars for approximately 2.5 hours before DockHounds games, and receive 20% of that day’s parking sales.
* Season ticket holders receive free parking and will not be included in parking sales totals
Nonprofit of the Game
Raise money & promote your organization!
- Sell 25+ tickets, have a table on the concourse.
- Sell 50+ tickets, you can sell 50/50 (must have raffle license)
- Sell 100+ tickets, 1st pitch opportunity & interview on the field pre-game.
Sell 50 Lake Country DockHounds game tickets and your organization can become eligible to be the 50/50 Raffle Non-Profit of the game. Each organization will need to be a registered non-profit and obtain a raffle license. Your organization will then receive 50% of that night’s raffle ticket sales.